The Konoki Raiders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Konoki Raiders Forum

This is the forum for the members of the Konoki Raiders. The forum name is krf for short (Konoki Raiders Forum) This forum will be used as an ANBU-HQ for our squad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

me and every1 else only!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sensei
Admin
Sensei

Male
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-05-31

me and every1 else only!!! Empty
PostSubject: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 7:43 pm

bigmac, we'll discuss how we'll make da squad here. mongrul's rules r 30 kills a day 4 the 1st week. then add 5 more kills everyweek.as 4 members, my original plans a few days ago were:
grandsensei, bigmac2233, buddd, kobe229, xeria, candyeater, itokinari, raydon. But buddd got bored of the game and quit, he;s only gonna talk in da forum. kobe has raiding talent da only problem is dat his computer is rele slow and he's rele weak in c2. xeria, i have no idea how much talent he has in raiding(he's new 2 c2) candy quit cuz she got mad at her husband, ito has a job now and can't go on much. and raydon is in current and doesn't want 2 come 2 konoki... c wat i have 2 deal with??? c1 was WAYYY easier. dats y i need ur help 2 bring da squad up till we get good members

Last edited by Sensei on Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.melvin14t.webs.com
kobe229
Admin
kobe229

Male
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:45 pm

HEYY!!!I WANT TO BE PART OF THIS FORUM TOO!!!!LOLOLOLOL ALL OF THOSE GORGEUS REASONS WERE HILARIOUS!!!! WELL IF THE WHOLE SQUAD IS GETTING DEMOLISHED,I THINK ALL OF US (THE KONOKI RAIDERS ANBU SQUAD) SHOULD EITHER 1.QUIT THE SQUAD AND THEN SENSEI MAKES A WHOLE NEW SQUAD BUT WITH THE SAME NAME (KONOKI RAIDERS) AND ADD NEW PPL TO IT AND START A NEW GENERATION OR 2.ALL THE PPL FROM THE ANBU SQUAD FROM C1 SHOULD ALL BE NAMED "THE OLD GENERATION MEMBERS OF THE KONOKI RAIDERS".AND THEIR NEW GENERATION SHALL BE IN CURRENT.WHERE THE CURRENT RAIDERS WILL FORM..........BY ME
Back to top Go down
Sensei
Admin
Sensei

Male

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 1:18 pm

no kobe. we will nevr move 2 current. those who leave there home village 4 somthing as stupid as regen r bastards and should nevr come bak 2 konoki. but mayb i'll make a new generation of konoki riaders.
Back to top Go down
kobe229
Admin
kobe229

Male

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 4:13 pm

yesss make a new generation of the konoki raiders.u'll be leading it and u have to add other members from c2.and then i'll move to current and become sj.after that, i'll make and become the leader of THE CURRENT RAIDERS.the current raiderrs will have all the old generation konoki raiders and then both THE CURRENT RAIDERS and THE KONOKI RAIDERS will strive to be the bestt.NOW THATS A PERFECT PLAN
Back to top Go down
Sensei
Admin
Sensei

Male

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 11:20 pm

ya good idea. but da reason y i have 2 get a whole new generation of raiders is cuz da original members quit. so have fun getting em. da only original 1 dat mite say yes is raydon
Back to top Go down
Raydon

Raydon

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 4:04 pm

kobe229 wrote:
yesss make a new generation of the konoki raiders.u'll be leading it and u have to add other members from c2.and then i'll move to current and become sj.after that, i'll make and become the leader of THE CURRENT RAIDERS.the current raiderrs will have all the old generation konoki raiders and then both THE CURRENT RAIDERS and THE KONOKI RAIDERS will strive to be the bestt.NOW THATS A PERFECT PLAN

you sure about that kobe o_0 the kage in current is very strict with his ANBU when he wants new ANBU he helds sort of auditions you have to have all your members registered by him and youll raid a whole week and the one team with the most kills get to be a ANBU and then you need alot of kills a day so you dont have any time to train though >_>
Back to top Go down
Sensei
Admin
Sensei

Male

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 6:14 pm

raydon, its rare 2 c u here. and i gotta agree with him kobe, current is a very strict village. y do think they have da most regen? this causes every1 2 go there *looks with a nasty face at raydon*
Back to top Go down
kobe229
Admin
kobe229

Male

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 6:29 pm

oooo fine then.I won't make a squad in current.I'll make it in the second most regen getting village.the only problem is that I don't no which village that is lol. Btw who's bigmac sensei?
Back to top Go down
Sensei
Admin
Sensei

Male

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 8:17 pm

i don't know where dat is kobe... bigmac is a friend of mine
Back to top Go down
Raydon

Raydon

Male

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 8:23 am

Sensei wrote:
raydon, its rare 2 c u here. and i gotta agree with him kobe, current is a very strict village. y do think they have da most regen? this causes every1 2 go there *looks with a nasty face at raydon*

rare >_> I am here all the time but i just dont feel like posting.Whats with the nasty face>_>.
Back to top Go down
Sensei
Admin
Sensei

Male

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:15 am

u, along with countless others, left konoki... dats y we'll nevr get strong enough. konoki will lose many of its villagers and it will take longer 4 it 2 climb bak 2 da top
Back to top Go down
Raydon

Raydon

Male

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:51 am

Sensei wrote:
u, along with countless others, left konoki... dats y we'll nevr get strong enough. konoki will lose many of its villagers and it will take longer 4 it 2 climb bak 2 da top

Basically its better for a vilage when people leave >_> the less people the less village funds they need and konoki was pretty much done for since the beginning with there 15k+ villagers.Current on the other has now almost 2 the regen a lycantroph bloodline has.
Back to top Go down
Sensei
Admin
Sensei

Male

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:53 am

ya... i have 50 regen in konoki. i can train about every 1 and 1/2 hr... when ppl leave, less ppl will get vf so it doesn't make a difference. wat we need, it da system clean up. then, we'll get back 2 da top soon
Back to top Go down
kobe229
Admin
kobe229

Male

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 4:57 pm

lol well i need a village to move to so that i can make an anbu.but if everyones quiting tnr,I think I should quit to.especially since buddd quit. buddd is my bud lololol get it?buddd is my bud????LOL I'm too funny
Back to top Go down
Raydon

Raydon

Male

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 5:50 pm

Its says only me and bigmac but bigmac doesnt talk its kinda dead in here. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sensei
Admin
Sensei

Male

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:38 pm

ya it is. i wonder y he hasn't posted here. lol. kobe, watch goerge lopez or something. get real comedy skills.
Back to top Go down
buddd
Admin
buddd

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 8:48 am

kobe229 wrote:
lol well i need a village to move to so that i can make an anbu.but if everyones quiting tnr,I think I should quit to.especially since buddd quit. buddd is my bud lololol get it?buddd is my bud????LOL I'm too funny

Kobe leave the comedy to me plz you might kill a bird o_O no offense
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/buddd
buddd
Admin
buddd

Male

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 8:52 am

Sensei wrote:
ya... i have 50 regen in konoki. i can train about every 1 and 1/2 hr... when ppl leave, less ppl will get vf so it doesn't make a difference. wat we need, it da system clean up. then, we'll get back 2 da top soon

People only join konoki be cause it is spelled almost the same as Konoha. We need admin and he has to have this option called the sh*t dumper and take all the never go ons because im to lazy tos to other villages so we are not the dumpster any more and make silence the dumpster and they will smell funneh!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sensei
Admin
Sensei

Male

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:56 am

buddd, u quit tnr. so eventually, ur account will get deleted
Back to top Go down
kobe229
Admin
kobe229

Male

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 3:51 pm

LLLLMMMMMFFFFFFFAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO.....LOOOLOOLOLOL THX FOR THE SUPPORT FOR MY JOKES LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.U GUYS R SOOO KIIIINNNNDDDDDDD.LOL U NO I WAS JUST KIDDING WITH THAT JOKE RIGHTTT???LOLOL I JUST WANTED A LAUGH FOR ME CUZ I NEW U GUYS WOULD HATE IT LOLOLOL.I CRACK MYSELF TOO MUCHH.AND SENSEIII....ITS NOT LIKE U HAVE ANY COMEDY SKILLS EITHER...U ONLY FOLLOW BUDDD CUZ HES AN AWESOME JOKER.LOL GET IT?JOKE AND JOKER???LMFAOOOO IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNNYYYYYYY.LOL NAHH IM JUST KIDDING.DONT TAKE THIS AS MY REAL COMEDY SKILLS CUZ ITS NOT.LOL.SOO BUDDD,MAKE THE COMEDY SECTION FUNNYY CUZ THERES NOTHING IN THERE AND I WANT A LAUGHH
Back to top Go down
Sensei
Admin
Sensei

Male

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 5:25 pm

kobe... how can i say this... UR NOT FUNNY!!!
Back to top Go down
kobe229
Admin
kobe229

Male

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:38 pm

neither is ur @$$ lol!
Back to top Go down
buddd
Admin
buddd

Male

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 7:10 pm

the only funny thing sensei has if his face xD
Back to top Go down
Sensei
Admin
Sensei

Male

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 8:08 pm

WAT! SENSEI JUST GOT SSSSERRRVEEEDDDDDD! wait... i'm sensei. omg!!!
Back to top Go down
kobe229
Admin
kobe229

Male

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:34 pm

lmfaoooo i love buddds comedyy.....we're like buddys in crime afro afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me and every1 else only!!!   me and every1 else only!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

me and every1 else only!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Konoki Raiders Forum :: Free-For All :: Comedy Section-
Jump to: