The Konoki Raiders Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Konoki Raiders Forum

This is the forum for the members of the Konoki Raiders. The forum name is krf for short (Konoki Raiders Forum) This forum will be used as an ANBU-HQ for our squad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gereral Stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sensei
Admin
Sensei

Male
Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Gereral Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Gereral Stuff   Gereral Stuff EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 9:23 am

Hey this is Sensei (u should all know me from tnr). When u join this site, plz make ur username the same 1 from tnr. if u didn't, go 2 profile and change it. U can also change passwords and such here. When u join, pm me and i'll make u a mod. (If ur part of the ANBU Squad Konoki Raiders)Me and co-leadrs r admins. Squad members r mods. Every1 else is a member or guest. Personnaly, I don't know how anybody else should find this link. Rite now, this forum is ONLY for Konoki Raider planning. This will be our hq. i made privacy arrangements by only allowing mods and admins 2 view certain forums. Don't tell any1 outside the ANBU about this forum. If u want 2 write about something, that has 2 do with the konoki raiders or is a secret POST IT UNDER A TOPIC THAT IS UNDER KONOKI RAIDERS PLANNING! If it has 2 do with tnr as a whole, such as askin 4 help, tips, ect. u can post ur own topic. Once again, DO NOT POST INFO THAT HAS 2 DO WITH THE SQUAD, VILLAGE, OR ANYTHING THAT IS PRIVATE THAT IS NOT UNDER KONOKI RAIDERS PLANNING!
Back to top Go down
http://www.melvin14t.webs.com

Gereral Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Konoki Raiders Forum :: General Board :: General-
Jump to: